Anti Foam is a powerful, water-soluble, non-ionic foam inhibitor that prevents foaming. Anti Foam is an emulsion that will disperse purposefully in the liquid film that causes foaming.
• Prevents foaming during further treatments.
• Fast foam removal at low concentrations.
• Long foam-inhibiting effect.
• Excellent dispersion.
• Longer vitality compared to other foam inhibitors.
• Excellent performance in acidic or alkaline solutions.
In foaming due to surfactants.
The dosage is highly dependent on the composition of the effluent. We recommend a dosage of 25 ppm to start. The dosage can be adjusted depending on the nature and degree of the foam formed.
Only for professional use. Always consult the appropriate MSDS before using this product. We recommend to test the surface to be treated beforehand for resistance.